Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Night Evangelism: Experiencing the Goodness of God



It was a night that seemed as if the Lord was having fun, celebrating people and pouring out His goodness upon anyone who was willing to receive.  The presence of the Lord upon the area stirred up a hunger for Jesus in some hearts.  People who heard us ministering came on their own to hear the gospel.  Others asked for prayer on their own initiative.  

While Victo was sharing the gospel with people along the street, there were some who ignored him, mocked Jesus, told him to leave, or just walked away.  But two people gave their lives to Jesus; one remained alone to hear Victo preach while everyone else walked away.

One woman, from another faith, heard me prophesy over someone. She interrupted me while I was ministering (I guess she couldn’t wait).  “Pray for me.  I’m sick," she said.  When I went to pray for her, she said, “I am not from the church.”  “It’s not important.  Jesus loves you anyway and He wants to heal you,” I responded.  She was healed of shoulder and back pain that she has had for many years since childhood.

Christians and people of other faiths received healing and encouragement, and were set free from bondage.  The Lord filled our hearts with joy and gave us the privilege of walking in His love and authority that night.  I was amazed at just how freely the Lord was willing to reveal His goodness to us and use us to touch people, especially people that didn’t believe in Christ.  We pray, “More Lord!”

In the next blog, we'll share about 2 drunk men that the Lord touched last Friday night.

Love,

Tyren and Tiffany Haynes

No comments: