Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Greater Still Conference - Update #2

The promises of God are greater still for Iris Nampula.  The Lord is bringing the churches into the greater inheritances He promised them.  Their ministry is changing because of the new way the Holy Spirit is choosing to operate. 

In every district we went to, many understood the message:  People responded to return to live lives of intimate relationship with the Lord.  In such intimate relationship, promises - ones which are greater still - are brought to pass.  Sometimes the Lord uses affliction, persecution, and trials of every kind to prepare us for greater things.  In the midst of these, our faith is strengthened in His love so that we can receive His promises.  In the districts, some people are surrendering and running forward into their promises before the others.  I pray that none would be shaken and turn back away from the things the Lord is bringing them into.

Testimonies:

In our ministry our focus isn't on healings, miracles, and signs.  We aim to draw people intimately to the Lord.  We want Jesus to be glorified.  As people returned to love Christ alone in the meetings, He manifested His love for us through visions, healings, and different moves of the Holy Spirit in wonderful ways.

  • One church fed us for the day and a half we stayed with them.  We provided nothing.  They served chicken, fish, pigeon, beans and more.  This was very unusual treatment that we were shown.
  • A man with heart problems who couldn't sleep well for 2 weeks was healed.
  • A woman with foot pain was healed.  I told her to walk. As she did, the Lord healed her.
  • Pain in one woman's nose left immediately.  I had her blow in a tissue then I prophesied joy over her life.  She was healed without ever praying for her nose.
  • I told a boy with a headache to lift his hands.  He was healed instantly without prayer.
  • The Lord healed me of diarrhea.  I barely ate and could drink very little for about a day.  I felt the Holy Spirit tell me to rest.  We traveled to another district where I slept for about 1.5 hours.  I woke up completely healed.
  • In one district many repented for having put other things (no matter how noble it seemed) above their love for God.
  • People also received impartations of various kinds to enable them to do the work they are called to do.

Pastor Tanueque's truck, our only transport, was having problems again.  But, it appears to be fixed for the moment.  Please pray that the Lord would open more doors to us, and that I may complete my assignment.  Please pray that pastors and others will remain in the love of Christ.  Thank you for praying.  This is my last week, and then I get to return home!

Love and blessings,


Tyren

No comments: