Saturday, September 19, 2009

Celebrating 12 Years of Marriage


Our 12th Wedding Anniversary
On Sunday, September 13, Tiffany and I celebrated our 12th Anniversary! I took my beautiful wife for dinner at the Girassol Hotel. I went the day before to ask them to bake a cake for her. I was surprised to see that it had real whipped topping, Tiffany’s favorite. To my surprise, Tiffany baked a pound cake for me and put a beautiful jar of colored flowers in the middle. She picked the field flowers from around our yard. As we prayed and thanked God for our marriage, the Lord spoke many things to us including new things He has for us. On Wednesday, the missionaries at our center blessed us with a cake and gifts. The best of all was that each of them received a scripture or word from God for us. My wife and I sat together as they sang, prophesied, encouraged us greatly in our work for the Lord, and prayed over us. The Lord’s love and refreshing showered us as each person took the time to recognize our anniversary and celebrate it with us. The Lord has truly blessed us with a wonderful family here, who love us and stand by us and with us.

Baking Day With The Ladies
If you know my wife, you know she likes to bake certain things. Now, our growing center is full of women that also enjoy baking sweet things. Even though we often write about God saving, helping and healing people; knowing how to spend time with others and use other gifts God has given us (like baking) is just as important and fun. In the photo from left to right: Annelisa, Tanya (who is pregnant and due with their first baby in December, Tiffany and Melissa. They made brownie cake, blondies, banana cream pie (minus the cream) and double-decker cookies.

Love Is Flowing - Healings
In the last blog, we wrote about a woman, who went to a funeral and returned acting crazy. Victor and I went to Guerra Village twice to pray for her. Last night, the daughter of the woman told us that her mother is healed! We are definitely going to visit that woman and share the good news of Jesus Christ with her. Hopefully, I will remember to bring my camera to take pictures of your new family in Christ Jesus.

My friend White, who lives in Asumani Village, told me that his wife was sick. Whenever she tried to walk or work out in the sun, her heart would beat quickly and she would have to rest. She hasn’t able to walk around much during the day time, and couldn’t work in her garden. For many people, walking is the main transportation. They also need to work in their garden just to eat and stay alive. When Victor and I prayed for her about a week ago, White told us that she was only feeling a little better. After praying for her again this week, White told me she was completely healed. Hallelujah!

We love you. Continue to pray with us and for us for the plans and purposes of God to unfold in our lives. Please send us your prayer requests also. We’d love to join with you, believing God for the great things He wants to do in your life.

For the love of Jesus,

Tyren and Tiffany Haynes
Heartsforharvest@yahoo.com
http://heartsforharvest.blogspot.com

Photos: Tiffany and I on our Anniversary Day, the ladies baking, Cake Tiffany made for me

Phone numbers:
Tyren +258827413545
Tiffany +258827316365 (we are 6 hours ahead of EST. Example: 9 A.M. in N.Y. is 3 P.M. here)

Mailing Address in Lichinga:
Tyren and Tiffany Haynes
C.P. 261
Lichinga 90100
Niassa, Mozambique