Thursday, March 27, 2014

Video and Testimony: Serving Muslims with Love - Part 2

 
My heart stirred with the Father’s love for this old man who stopped me.  That’s why I accepted his request for a ride.  I simply wanted to help him.  While he was in my car, my heart stirred more for this man.  So, I told him about the Father’s love, and how many dishonor Him by attempting to purchase it through good works and prayer.  God the Father loves us, and His love is free.  This man, a Muslim, began emotionally speaking in Arabic, clasping his hands, looking up to heaven praising “Allah”, and thanking me.  “This is something a lot of people, don’t teach!  Allah has given me this special meeting today,” he said.  I was supposed to only take him a short distance.  But seeing how the Holy Spirit was moving, I told him I’d take him wherever he wanted to go.  I just wanted to spend time with this man.  We got to his destination (out of the way from where I needed to go), and he prepared to leave my car.  There was no big urge in my heart, but yet I knew it was time for more.  I said, “Sir, I don’t want to disrespect you; but I need to tell you more.  All that I told you about love was given to me by Jesus Christ, the Son of God!”  “God is all the same,” he said.  “No…," I explained, "... Jesus is more than a prophet…the Son of God…the only way to the Father…the only one who can forgive sin and bring us back into a true relationship as sons of God.  That is where this love comes from.”  The man didn’t receive Christ right then.  But, he heard that the message that elated his heart in praise was all because of Jesus Christ, the Son of God – the true Prophet indeed.

VIDEO:  Below is another testimony from Mr. Kindle of his Muslim neighbor's response to a healing.

 
The above video testimony can also be viewed (full screen) using the following link:  http://youtu.be/qU1_t-LQ7vo

Pray that we might know His love that surpasses knowledge (Ephesians 3:19), and carry His heart to a neighbor that may have never experienced the love of God.   Imagine purely loving people, and trusting God to decide what His love should look like and the impact His love will have on others.   This is part of what it means to love your neighbor as yourself (Mark 12:31).


Love beyond measure,

Tyren and Tiffany Haynes

No comments: