Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tanzania 2013 and the Presence of Love


Sign for the Nyarugusu refugee camp
in Tanzania
This week, I, Tyren will be heading out for the Tanzania 2013 Fire Conference:  Love Never Fails (May 9 – May 23).  I was told that at least 200 Iris pastors and elders are preparing for this event which will take place within the refugee camp.  There will be teaching, ministry for healing and impartation, and times of evangelism to preach the gospel and love the least of these among the least of these in the refugee camp.  I am already being stretched by the logistics, scheduling, resources and the unseen challenges of holding a conference within a refugee camp.  But, I am excited to see how the Lord moves as we stand in His will to bring Christ to thousands.  If you are still considering donating, please send it in time to be used for the conference.  Details on sending donations are below.

 
Testimony - The Presence of Love
The Lord moves my wife in prayer and worship and prophetic intercession for other nations and people groups that we have never met.  (Her intercession is a very important part of our ministry and the unseen part of many workings of God that I’ve experienced on the mission field.)  Last Thursday, my wife cried out to the Lord for Lichinga, especially Muslims, and asked the Lord to see the fruit of her prayers.  That same day, I went to town to meet with a mechanic.  Suddenly, the presence of God’s love was everywhere, as though His love was the only thing that existed.  At the mechanic's, I met an old man who had pain in his leg.  I gave him a word of knowledge concerning the love of God for his life, and then I prayed for him.  The old man walked a little bit and found that his pain was completely gone!  Then, the old man told me his abdominal area was hurting.  This time, the Lord showed the man himself just how much He loved him.  At the word of the Lord, I told him to turn around 3 times, in faith, saying, "Jesus loves me."  The man did so, and instantly, all of his pain left!  He was in shock and looked like he was about to cry.  A Muslim who had watched all of this said, “I need to walk like you are walking.”  I didn’t understand, so he eventually said, “I need to change my life and get my heart right, and you need to tell me how.”  The man surrendered his life to the Lord Jesus Christ right there.  Then, his friend told me, “I need the same thing he does.”  He, also a Muslim, surrendered himself to the Lord.  I encouraged the two new believers to start attending one of our center’s church services on Sunday, and to be baptized in water.  Two days later, another man at the shop, who’s Christian, told me that the 2 men returned to work saying that they had such peaceful sleep after receiving Christ.  It was amazing to see how the Lord revealed His glory in such a way that two Muslims surrendered their lives to Christ as a result of the Lord directly revealing Himself to their hearts.

We pray that the Lord will reveal His love and glory even more during our Fire Conference: Love Never Fails at the refugee camp.  Please continue to pray!  Your prayers play an important part in what God wants to pour out during the conference. 
 
TANZANIA 2013 - Fire:  Love Never Fails
DONATE: All donations are tax deductible when sent through our home church, Church of the Living God, 199 Deming St., Manchester CT 06042, (860)648-0520. Please include "Haynes" in the memo if you are writing a check. If possible, please send us an email so that your donation can be designated for Tanzania 2013. You can also donate online via our home church’s secure website: http://www.clgonline.net/Missions/Missionaries.aspx.


Love,

Tyren and Tiffany Haynes 

No comments: