Sunday, April 4, 2010

Updates On the Haynes Family

H A P P Y E A S T E R
May you rejoice in the love and life with God that our Savior Jesus Christ has freely given us




Coming to the U.S.
We are all going back to visit the U.S. from June thru August 2010! Let us know in advance if you’d like us to share about the Lord’s work here in your church, or share/minister at other events. As it looks now, we’ll spend extended times in CT, NJ and Maryland, and will spend several days on a family vacation in the Chesapeake Bay area.

Family Updates
Tiffany writes: This past year since Chayah’s birth has been very interesting for me. God has brought me through many things and has brought me to the “end of myself” several times. What I mean by this, is that I’ve been brought to the place where I’ve felt that I had nothing within myself to give anymore while going through a certain situation or “struggle”. I had to find out that being satisfied with what God has placed there for me in that situation is enough for me. It’s been an interesting journey and I’m glad that I’ve been able to grow closer to God and my family through it all. On occasion, God has also given me opportunities to share the things He’s been teaching me about Himself and the contentment and satisfaction that is mine when I reach out and accept it.


Tyren writes: As a family, the Lord is continuing to transform us and bring us into greater intimacy with Him, and give us new revelation about life with Him. Our vision is clear, Jesus is everything. As we mentioned in the beginning of the year, 2010 is still a year of fruitfulness – His increase into our ministry. As we are being lavished in His love, faith is arising to trust God, and launch out into new opportunities that the Holy Spirit reveals to us. Sometimes such opportunities can be seen in physical things such as going to Tanzania, building a fence, supporting the building of the children’s ministry center, coming to the U.S. again, etc. Yet, more and more, we are taking notice of the things the Father is working within our hearts, and trusting Him to perform what He shows us.

Elias teaching Isaiah guitar


Pray for us :
Pray that the Lord will continue to stir up our children’s giftings, and give them understanding and vision for their lives and living overseas.

The Lord will provide us with a vehicle to travel in while being in the U.S.

Believe God with us for our own 4x4 vehicle for ministry in the city and the villages of Lichinga, and for going out together as a family. A 4x4 truck is needed for driving on bad roads, mud and through water during rainy season, and for carrying equipment. The estimated cost for a used, low mileage, good quality vehicle is between $13000 - $15,000 U.S.

All for our risen and living King Jesus,

Tyren and Tiffany Haynes

No comments: