Sunday, December 13, 2009

Open Door To The Nations - Tanzania



When we first arrived in Lichinga, we received a prophetic word about ministering in other nations while living in Mozambique. Recently, part of that prophecy has come to pass. The Lord is sending Tyren to northern Tanzania for a few weeks in January to minister to the Iris churches. The Lord showed us in a very special way that the time had come for Tyren to visit Tanzania. Briefly, we want to share that with you to help you understand God’s heart for Tanzania, and the importance of this upcoming trip.

Tiffany and I had been praying for the nation of Tanzania for months. Then, for two days, I (Tyren) kept having the same vision of a man crying out to the Lord and the Lord was responding to him. I knew this was an Iris pastor somewhere in Tanzania. I didn’t share any of this with Tiffany. One morning while Tiffany and I were praying, Tiffany gave me a prophetic word, along with Acts 16:9-10 (in this scripture, Paul received a vision of a man calling him to come to Macedonia to preach the gospel). I then told my wife about the vision the Lord was giving me (the Lord had told me what the pastor was crying out for and what His response would be). We both knew the Lord had opened the door for me to go to Tanzania. I emailed the Iris Ministry Pastor in Tanzania to request to come and serve in any way he would like me to. When the Iris Ministry Pastor, Deus Elias, emailed us back, he explained what the church has been crying out and praying for. It was the exact thing the Lord had showed me in the vision (and I hadn’t shared those details with the pastor in my email). We know that the Lord is sending me with a specific word for the Iris churches in Tanzania. The Lord specifically told me, “They are crying out to Me, so I am sending you”.

January 3rd-20th, 2010, Tyren will be in and around Mwanza, Tanzania which is in the north by Lake Victoria. The first few days, Tyren will spend valuable time with the pastor, and then he will minister for a few days in the mother church in Mwanza. The Lord willing, Tyren will then travel with Pastor Deus to visit some of his churches in other parts of the country, serving the believers as the Lord directs (teaching, preaching and the working of the Holy Spirit with power in the churches for the sake of the word the Lord gave me for them).

We are asking you to join with us, praying and interceding for this time of ministry. The cry of the churches has been for revival. Jesus is even more extreme, He desires to respond by giving them Himself. What else is the focus of revival? We are believing God to prepare the believer’s hearts for an outpouring of His Holy Spirit, prepare hearts to carry His glory, and for His church to seek His face and trust Him to bring about transformation and renewal. As always, we also believe for miracles, healings, restoration, deliverance and salvations. Hallelujah!

Please seek the Lord and pray with thanksgiving as the Lord directs. Pray for His glory, His presence, power, protection, provision, peace, and guidance. Also pray for the Lord’s presence and protection for my family while I am away. God wants to prepare the believers in Tanzania to receive Himself. We thank Him for the privilege of taking part in what God will do in their lives.

All for Jesus,

Tyren and Tiffany Haynes

Photos: Mother church in Mwanza (photo from www.irismin.com), map of Tanzania