Thursday, February 14, 2008

THE GLORY BEING REVEALED IN OUR TIME

Do any of you remember the blog where I wrote about literally seeing the presence of the Lord walking in the midst of the people? That has been on my heart recently. The miraculous is never done for a “good story”, but it is a testimony, that is a prophetic teaching, to open our eyes to what the Lord has established for us, and to help instruct us to take action (participate/partner) with the Lord in what He is doing). I believe the Lord showed me His presence as a sign (testimony) for you and for me of what He is longing to do in His people, the church. I believe the Lord has a deeper revelation of His person that He longs to reveal within us. The glory, Christ in us, can only be revealed as we see Him. As I saw the presence of the Lord that day, everything changed for me. Immediately His world became my world. I became conscience only of the Lord and who He was in me. The only thing I knew about myself was who Christ was in me. (That’s what being a new creation is about. It’s complete freedom). I was amazed that no one else saw Him (not even my interpreter). But, that’s why there was no transformation in them like there was in me. I remember that the people waiting in the “healing” line before me were getting healed immediately. A drunk man began following me around (thirsty for the word of life) because the Holy Spirit’s love gave Him a revelation of the cross of Jesus Christ. I remember thinking just what the Holy Spirit was thinking, and only doing what He was doing in me. I know the Lord is longing for something more for His people, all of us. He longs to live in us and become the reality of our lives here on earth. Oh Lord, open our eyes that we may see you in extraordinary measure.

Recently, the Lord led me to pray to open my eyes to see His glory. I walked into the market and saw a shower of love like rain falling onto a man’s shop. I asked the man if he knew Jesus as His personal savior. He said, “Yes.” Then the Holy Spirit gave me a specific word to encourage Him in the call of God for His life. That morning the Lord gave me several prophetic words for strangers in the market. Later, a man that interrupted our preaching by joking around with his own translations of my words gave his heart to Jesus. This is not our doing. It’s the glory of God. I walked into the market another day, looked at a woman and immediately desired to talk to her. I went right up to her (her name is Rudy), gave her a big smile and started talking. Her hands were folded across her chest and she had a bad attitude (she doesn’t like living in Lichinga). But, while talking to her the Holy Spirit showed me her heart was open to the gospel. Well, Jesus saved her and the woman working next to her. Isn’t Jesus good! I’m learning that oneness with God (John 17) doesn’t mean He will communicate with words all the time. Sometimes, I feel what He feels as He feels it, and I believe that it’s His desire or feeling. If we are not agreeing with what Jesus prayed, that we may be one with Him and the Father (John 17:21-24), what are we praying? Please pray that Rudy goes to a real Christian church and not the one (that some people attend) that displays the name of Jesus, but denies His Lordship and salvation.

The Lord is opening up a new realm of ministry for us here. And it’s ever increasing. We pray that you and we remember His first love (1 John 4:10, 19), that we may continue to experience the heart of ministry, Jesus. We believe and look forward to sharing with you greater testimonies of the glory of the Lord.
In Love,
Tyren

No comments: